Tour from Casablanca
Day 1: Casablanca – Marrakech – Ait ben Haddou:
Departure from your accommodation in Casablanca and at 08:00, direction of Marrakech and RN9 towards Ait ben Haddou, crossing the High Atlas by Tizi n Tichka, visit the village of Ksar Ait benhaddou with a local guide. Dinner and accommodation in Ait Benhaddou
Day 2: Aït ben Haddou – skoura – dades valley:
After breakfast, leave Ait Benhaddou and drive to the city of Ouarzazate, known as African Hollywood, then visit the movie museum or one of the closed movie studios. Continue to the Skoura oasis, where you can discover one of the oldest kasbahs in southeastern Morocco, called Amridil. Kasbah After that, he continues driving east of Rose City, where the “Rose Festival” is held every year in May. Lunch in the city of roses and the night in the Dade Valley are called valleys of 1000 Kasbahs.
Day 3: Dades valley – Tinghir Tinjdad – Arfoud – Marzouga :
Departure from the Dades Valley after breakfast and travel in 1000 Kasbahs to reach Toudgha George, in the province of Tinghir, enjoy your hiking time in the beautiful city of Toudgha before going to the dunes of Toudgha Erg Chebbi in Marzouga , lunch in the city of Tinjdad and on the way to the fossil capital, Arfoud rides on camels to cross the golden dunes of Marzouga. Watch the sunset and spend the night in the Bedouin tents. Dinner under the stars.
Day 4: Marzouga – Alnif -Tazarine – Agdez – Ouarzazate:
Get up early and climb the sand dunes to admire the beautiful sunrise. Climb the camels and return to the dune line, where you will take a shower and have breakfast at the hotel. Continue to Ouarzazate through Rissani, where you can stop and visit its traditional souks, considered the largest in southern Morocco. Continue in the beautiful Draa Valley with its millions of palm trees. In the afternoon, arrival in Ouarzazate.
Day 5: Ouarzazate – Casablanca:
After breakfast, take the road to Casablanca through the High Atlas and Marrakech. Upon arrival in Casablanca, we will leave you at your accommodation.
1. Selected good and centrally located 3* – 4* hotels /Riads
2. Possibility to upgrade to 5* hotels (entirely or partially)
3. Possibility to start the tour from any major city or airport
4. English speaking driver through the whole tour
5. Private modern vehicle with A/C + fuel + Motorway tolls
6. Dinner included at the Desert camp and Skoura
7. Certified guides for the sightseeing days
8. Local guides of monuments and Kasbahs …
9. Entrance fees for all sights visited during the program
10. All local taxes
11. Possibility to use the driver’s mobile internet for limited needs
12. No forced shopping or tourist traps
3. Entrance fees to monuments Kasbahs and studios.
Please note:if a long Camel trek and overnight stay in the camp is not for you you can still enjoy the sunnset in Erg Chebbi with a schorter camel trek or a walk and pass the night in the Hotel at the dune line. If the itineraries that we offer does not match what you are looking for ,contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.